Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a God thing

The weekend before Eddie left for his ISO, we started going to a little church up in the boonies .We fell in love immediately. It just felt like... home.

We found out the next Tuesday that he was leaving in less than 24 hours, and just like that, I was home alone with a crazy toddler. Its no coincidence.

They've been ridiculously welcoming and warm towards me and Benji, inviting us to all the functions and calling to check on us, things his squadron hasn't even done!

It means a lot to me to feel like we're part of something organized again. We were bouncing from church to church for over a year, never feeling quite comfortable. Its nice to be home again.

Anyways, I've never been a fan of church buildings and religion, but the fellowship and love is undeniable. I'm just glad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment