Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ooo, I liiike it!

I like to make stuff! Music, crafts, clothes, curtains, food... all kinds of stuff! And I'm pretty good at it! But here's the thing, I've always been a Jack--no, Jane-of-all-trades. Master of none :(. Really. I'm good at a lot of things, but I'm not great at anything.

I think I've resigned myself to just not having the focus and drive to choose one thing and commit to it. Everything I've ever tried, I've done well. Gymnastics, piano, sewing, baking, school, whatever. But I'm not known for any one of those things because I can't seem to find the passion and patience it takes.

So what do I do? Continue to be "just okay"? I feel like if I can't do whatever I want, whenever I want to, I quit because I'm bored. I need the flexibility that comes with doing what I want to do! Maybe I'll grow out of it, who knows? I'm still young. I've got plenty of time to figure out what I like and stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment